Intend to use fondant for the spiderman mask but didn't work and end up using cream cheese.
Cake was "baked" using rice cooker since it been awhile I have used this method.
Glad that it turned out ok.
Adapt from Everyone eats well in Flanders
60g unsalted butter
85g castor sugar + 85g brown sugar (or just 160g castor sugar)
½ can or 200ml evaporated milk
1 big egg
125g plain flour/cake flour)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
¾ vanilla extract (Optional)
A pinch of salt
3 ripe bananas(150g)
Cream cheese frosting
1. Sift flour, cocoa baking powder, salt, in a big bowl, set aside.
2. Melt butter, milk and sugar in a non-stick pot and set aside to cool a while.
3. Lightly beat the eggs with vanilla extract and add into the cooled mixture of melted
butter/sugar/milk. Add In the mashed banana and mixed well.
4. Finally, fold in sifted flour mixture (over 3 times) using a spatula.
5. Pour the cake batter into a greased rice cooker bowl and drop the pot 2 times on your
table top to release the air pocket.
6. Outline the mask using edible marker after cake is cool
7. fill the mask with cream cheese frosting
8. Use black icing to draw out the web.
For normal rice cooker without cake function, press Cook x 3 time or till u place a skewer inside the cake and it come out clean.